CONSUMER ELECTRONICS OEMs
With Morega’s Qew product line, consumer electronic OEMs may add a content portability feature to make their product offering more compelling to existing and new markets. Morega’s product line is flexible enough for Consumer Electronic OEMs who plan to launch either DLNA/UPnP or proprietary content portability solutions for the retail market.
- What Morega will provide:
- QewSERVER software will be embedded in the requisite electronics device. The QewSERVER software will manage the transcode and transcryption of content as well as the QoS adaptive streaming capabilities.
- QewPLAYERS will be supplied for various mobile platforms enabling consumers to download, stream and playback content on a variety of mobile and computer platforms. Content played back via these media players will be kept secure using Morega’s robust end-to-end security architecture.
- Qew NETWORK COMPONENTS (QewPAS and QewRAP) will be made available to the consumer electronics OEM to house in their own data centre or Morega could host the service. With the required interfaces enabled, the OEM will be able to provision, authenticate and manage QewSERVERs and QewPLAYERS as well as interface with their own billing systems. (if one is available).
- Extend capability of hardware device to enable three-screen TV viewing experience.
- End-to-end content streaming and side-loading solution.
- Robust security of content streaming and side-loading to a plethora of end devices.
- Readily deployable in DLNA/UPnP and DTCP-IP environments.